1st Round of The SKOWT Music Fund
Submissions: April 19th, 2017 to May 31st, 2017.
The SKOWT Music Fund is open to all unsigned and independent musicians who are not signed to any major music label.
- The fund is currently only open to musicians from Malaysia.
- Musicians are invited to send in their demos and live recordings by registering at skowt.it and uploading their songs.
- Musicians may submit songs in any language or genre.
- Once registered and the tracks uploaded, please send an email to [email protected] to indicate the track that is to be considered for the fund disbursement. It is important that the musician send audio songs in mp3 format of not larger than 10MB. If a video is to be submitted, then the musician is required to upload the video either to Facebook or Youtube and email the video link. All musicians are required to share their full name, age and contact number. As an option, SKOWT encourages all musicians or acts to share a profile of themselves.
- Shortlisted musicians will then be contacted to select the producers/music studios from the panel that SKOWT has shortlisted to produce their songs. SKOWT will then disburse payment to the chosen recording studio or producer.
- In the event of many worthy songs and submissions, SKOWT may shortlist a final list of potential recipients and conduct a Facebook poll for the public and judges to choose the deserved recipients of the funds.
Please contact Kumar on 013-6424336 or email [email protected] if you need any further information.